Choose one of the following topics and write a composition of 500 to 700 words.
1. Write a story ending "It was only then that I realised I had been wrong; I apologised."
2. Write an imaginary story with the title "A strange Marriage"
3. Describe the career you hope to join, giving clear reasons for your choice.
4. Give the most common causes of students' misconduct in secondary schools and suggest some solutions
5. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of polygamous families.
6. What, in your view, are the causes of environmental degradation in your country?
7. Give your views for or against some of the traditional beliefs and customs in your culture.
Each of your compositions should be 250 to 300 words.
1. The Minister of Education and Sports is due to visit your school to open a new classroom block. As head prefect of your school, you have been included among the speakers for the occasion.
Do not forget to include, among others, details of
_ use of space in the school
_ number of students in school
_ academic requirements
_ financial needs
_ benefits expected from the building.
2. Write clear notes to present to group of visitors about the contribution that particular NGO has made to your local community
3. Your friend who left home to study abroad wants some advice about useful subjects. Write a letter to her in which you explain the value of some subjects especially for employment.
4. If you were the games patron, how would you organise games and sports in your school?
5. You have disappointed a close friend. Write an apology to him or her showing clearly that you are aware of his or her feelings and need his or her forgiveness.
6. Write clearly about what you would do if you caught a robber in your community.
7. What qualities would you insist on if you were electing an LC I Secretary for youth?